The Most Magical Place of MY LIFE!

 On Halloween, Carol took me to the most magical place of my lifetime - FALLINGWATER! It was designed by Frank Llyod Wright in 1935, hidden in the Mountains of Pennsylvania. Our ride to Fallingwater was a bumpy one as we went up and down the hills - our ears were popping every half an hour.



Visiting Fallingwater took me back to the memories of when I studied about it in class with Karen Colville! - This was in 2016!! I will never forget that day when I had to learn all about the structure, the reason why and how long it took them to build this.
Interior of Fallingwater:We were only allowed to take photos of the ground floor and upstairs were not allowed.


The interior of this building was so simple as you can see in the photos - everything was a simple shape and colours, along with some artefacts.

I never expected it to be this simple inside - we were only allowed to take photos of the first floor as the rest of the floor is restricted! Including the guest house! I was so interested in how the educator/ tour guide was telling us why everything is bland, simple designs.





Thank you so much to Carol for taking me to Fallingwater - I had the most amazing time of my life. I will never forget this!


Oh yeah! Forgot to say, Carol and I crashed a party on the way back home. We went to her old neighbourhood where one of her neighbours knows how to throw a Halloween party every year.

Yup, I was a wee bit tipsy there too!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Made it back home!

Travelling DaY

Final Weekend with Lucy's Family before I depart....